Search found 4 matches

by Mischa Moestl
Mon May 22, 2017
Forum: 2017 industrial challenge
Topic: Challenge 2017 Solution #4: Compositional Analysis for the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2017
Replies: 2
Views: 6834

Re: Challenge 2017 Solution #4: Compositional Analysis for the WATERS Industrial Challenge 2017

Dear colleagues, attached you can find our contribution to the WATERS Challenge 2017 FMTV_2017_Solution_4.pdf . Our implementation based on pyCPA is available at: https://bitbucket.org/pycpa/waters2017 We all welcome your suggestions and comments and Kai is looking forward to meet and discuss with y...
by Mischa Moestl
Tue Jul 19, 2016
Forum: Task sets / Task set generators
Topic: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems
Replies: 7
Views: 36666

Re: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems

Hi Ali, what are your expectations with SMFF? If you expect a graphical user interface or something of that kind I am sorry, because there is none. However, all of the modules come with a example file (that you can compile and run). As everything is open-source you can go ahead and adapt these to yo...
by Mischa Moestl
Tue Jul 12, 2016
Topic: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems

Re: SMFF: parameter-driven generation of models of distributed real-time systems

Hi Ali and other prospective SMFF users, let me stress that I am neither a SMFF developer nor the maintainer. So all I can provide you is second hand knowledge. Let me also say that I am not really in depth familiar with the maven build flow used for SMFF; I am not a Java expert either! But I will t...
by Mischa Moestl
Thu Jul 07, 2016

Hi, the git-repository is alive, the description of the URL to the individual modules is just a bit ambiguous. To clone the four SMFF module repositories in your current directory, the following works: git clone git://smff.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/smff/SMFF-Core git clone git://smff.git.sourcefor...